STERN AVE -Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment. Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation. May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed. May coordinate the assignment of crew-members and may provide training for new team members.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
- Sets up and safely operate Digicon finishing unit to produce quality labels while minimizing waste and errors.
- Assists in ensuring that production goals are met.
- Pulls and inspects samples per QPS's and notifies management in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Prime, die cut, slit, and varnish materials for Digital Press labels.
- Sets up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs.
- Maintain production logs in MIPS.
- Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Troubleshoots and maintains equipment to keep it in running condition.
- May provide training for new team members.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual
3RD SHIFT POSITION ~11PM-7AMRRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website