Company: RR Donnelley
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Advertising, Media
The Mail Services Specialist is responsible for assisting in the operation of all Postal Sorting, Data Processing, Data Proofs and variable setup responsibilities.
- Interpret job instructions to perform necessary data and mail preparation production processes. Review job instructions for accuracy and completeness, and if discrepancies are found, facilitate the creation of new instructions with Customer Service Representative.
- Layout and format data to manufacturing and customer requirements for output to an inkjet printer file, or to an electronic file.
- Prepare Data and List Processing instructions to be send to list processing.
- Review data and mail files received from list processing for accuracy prior to proceeding to customer sign-offs and VDP when applicable
- Generate all necessary data proofs to be sent to customer for data approval. Provide counts and postage for customer.
- Generate ancillary paperwork for mailing production processes (bag tags, tray tags, and pallet placards).
- Generate reports for internal and external customer approvals as needed. Review and communicate results to Customer Service Representative.
- Adhere to data and mail preparation production standards by following department job aids and utilizing internal quality procedures.
- Summarize data record counts for various production processes to facilitate billing activities.
- Assists in creation of variable print projects.
- Provides CSR's and leaders with postal paperwork requirements and costs based on Postal sorting.
- Performs live proof customer sign-offs
- Upload mail files to USPS for daily mail drops in accordance with USPS procedures
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website