This is a 2nd shift entry level position with opportunities for advancement. We are looking for hard working employees with a good attitude who are looking to join a team. Assignments will vary depending on the scheduled work in the shop.
- Read and understand job tickets and any special instructions that have been noted.
- Gather, collate, stack and sort printed material, pack cartons, and general laborer.
- Create load tags and labels with the correct quantities and description of job.
- Load paper jogger product for cutting equipment.
- Feed or gather materials on or off the folder and saddle stitch equipment.
- Package finished product in designated boxes to prevent any damage to the product.
- Identify product defects and follow quality assurance processes.
- Assist as directed by the Bindery Supervisor, Lead or Shift Coordinator
- Participate fully in continuous improvement activities
Shift Hours: 2:30 - 11:00 PM, M-F
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website