RRD - Elk Grove Village Direct Mail facility is a full-service web printer of high impact, full color direct marketing communications. We are looking for an immediate full time opening for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator to handle shipping and receiving 2nd Shift. We are within walking distance of Pace Bus Stop 757.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Overseeing the shipping/receiving operations 2nd shift with the objective of maximizing productivity of quality products.
- Provide instruction and guidance to employees and audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met.
- Maintain and updates daily production records and produces reports as necessary. Ensure that safety procedures are followed by all employees.
- Verify and maintain documentation such as job shortages/damages, planned receipts and logs.
- Provide information to various departments regarding materials status. Locate and coordinate and expedite the flow of raw materials, in-process materials and components within the plant.
- Performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receiving departments and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products shipped via internal freight fleet or third party LTL carrier.
- Maintain necessary files and documentation.
- Verify identification and quality of product prepare bills of lading, load shipment onto trucks, and maintain inventory of cartons, tapes, wood pallets, USPS postal supplies and other packing material.
- Check incoming materials against bills of lading, packing slips, etc.
- Assist in completing yearly tasks for PIV Program.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE ON 2ND SHIFT. M-F 3pm-11pm. Overtime required on weekends when needed. Overtime on weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) is a 12 hour shift.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website