Ensures that press is properly supplied with roll stock and prepares rolls for splicing. May assist with pre-make-readies and make-readies.
- Help prepare the press for a run by verifying job specs and setting up the press accordingly.
- Pulls dies, ink and plates for upcoming jobs on presses.
- Inspects the inking systems, anilox rolls and material and the mechanisms related to that press.
- Ensures that the roll of paper is properly unwrapped, mounted and ready to be spliced.
- Works in conjunction with the press operators in the preventative maintenance of the presses. Assists maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and making repairs to press.
- May assist with make-readies, clean anilox rollers for all presses.
- May adjust ink and varnish to ensure that proper color is established or maintained as required by location.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual.
THIS IS A 3RD SHIFT POSITION ~ 11PM-7AM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer .To approve a single suggestion, mouse over it and click "✔" Click the bubble to approve all of its suggestions.
Apply on company website