Provide ancillary support to the Print Production Account Specialist function in the accurate and timely execution of production for assigned accounts. Assist with entry of manufacturing instructions. Provide assistance with the compilation, review and tally of final counts to assemble the pre-billing package for invoicing. Responsible for providing the necessary support to meet internal customer needs.
- Assist with the data entry of manufacturing instructions in to the systems used for producing the customer finished product.
- Assist Print Production Specialist with data gathering for problem investigation when spoilages or customer issues are reported.
- Contact various manufacturing departments to gather production data on customer jobs.
- Compile information gathered for various reporting and compilation of the pre-billing package.
- May be assigned duties of the Print Production Account Specialist for smaller, less complex or routine recurring jobs. Coordinate the workflow through the entire manufacturing life cycle.
- May coordinate production of components with other internal plants and/or external vendors as required.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website