Establishes and monitors product quality through the application of RR Donnelley Global Turnkey Solutions Quality System policies and procedures. Provides support to the Quality Supervisor, ensures that all tracking and reporting of quality issues and records are current and complete.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in adherence with the company's Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Lead, coach, mentor, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve an optimum level of performance by consistently demonstrating role model behavior in all that is said and done.
- Must be up-to-date on all quality processes and procedures in order to prevent problems from arising.
- Develop work Instructions for quality processes and assists production in development of Work Instructions according to ISO9001 Standards.
- Conducts daily safety, environmental, 5S, and quality activity assessments.
- Track, maintain, and ensures timely and accurate reporting of inspection processes.
- Report quality data from production processes. Develop Key Performance Indicators for site.
- Coordinate and conducts daily in-process inspections on each line.
- Assist Quality Supervisor with coordination of Internal Audits.
- Creates, updates, and tracks any assigned items or tasks. Includes creation of forms, reports, charts, etc.
- Select products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Participate in and lead regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties assigned by management. Must have a flexible schedule to include overtime and weekends when business needs dictate.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website