Ensures conformance to internal and external quality standards and assists the customer, sales representatives, suppliers and division personnel with establishing achievable quality standards. Communicates customer expectations to staff, manufacturing personnel and suppliers.
Work is typically performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Usually receive minimal to no guidance about how to complete work objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
- Assists in establishing, promoting and coordinating lines of communication between the customer, sales representatives, suppliers and division personnel.
- Interacts with customers, suppliers, vendors and division personnel regarding quality and production issues. Attends job production pre-planning meetings.
- Evaluates the input material on a job and guides the customers, helping them deliver material that will produce a high quality job.
- Performs press color approvals for both internal and external jobs.
- Assists in the development of procedures and techniques for reducing process variation and manufacturing delays.
- Assists manufacturing personnel in establishing standards of quality to be used and certifying that established company and industry standards have been met. Evaluates process output and supplied materials for compliance with established standards.
- Communicates with sales, customer service and the customer to resolve quality issues.
- Negotiate resolution of customer or manufacturing complaints.
- Assist in creating and maintaining the statistical process control program.
- May be responsible for ISO programs within the division. Duties include reviewing documents, preparing for audits, conducting audits, following up on implementation issues and training as it relates to ISO.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The Primary purpose of the position is to support the Global Turnkey Solutions businesses and ensure all processes, materials, and practices comply with customer and quality system requirements as based on ISO, FDA Regulations, and TL9000 reporting to the Quality Manager, working closely with Operations, Customer Account team, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain. Collaborate with customer to develop instructions and process procedures to meet customer prerequisite requirements covering Inspection, Assembly, and Test. Provide training to personnel to ensure customer requirements are effectively implemented and maintained. Communicate with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve quality issues with process, product and material inclusive of Root Cause Investigation, Corrective and Preventative action and monitoring for effectiveness.
Apply on company website