Company: RR Donnelley
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Advertising, Media
Receptionist responsibilities on a daily basis are as follows:
- Greet clients and visitors and inform the appropriate attorney/staff of their arrival. All guests should check-in with receptionist and receive a visitor pass.
- Enter all outgoing and incoming messenger deliveries and pick-ups in the appropriate logs.
- Services of process. Follow Firm Policy on Service of Process. [See Risk Management and Security Section of this manual].
- Answer phone calls and transfer callers to appropriate extension.
- Direct calls for Employment verification to “The Work Number” service.
- Paging – use paging system to advise firm professionals or staff of urgent calls or waiting guests.
- Book conference room reservations and Visiting Attorney Office (VAO) reservations.
- Update and monitor conference room and VAO bookings for accuracy.
- Coordinate evening dinner orders
- Prepare “Office Daily” email publication. Publication includes information on visiting attorneys and their office location and extension, and other daily office announcements.
- Ensure reception area is kept neat.
- Report facilities related requests including central air, repairs and cleaning maintenance issues to DOA or Administrative Coordinator.
- Update office telephone directory following office schedule or as requested.
- Update home phone/ address list following office schedule or as requested
- Sign for all flower deliveries and building maintenance forms
- Keep accurate records of items issued such as taxi vouchers, parking passes or vouchers, temporary badges, etc.
- Maintain and distribute taxi vouchers
- Write client/matter number on taxi voucher and record recipient's name and voucher number in log.
- Maintain and distribute parking passes
- Parking passes are distributed to clients and guest by authorization of the DOA or an attorney.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Shift Available 9AM – 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday
Apply on company website