Deliver training programs to employees aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals and objectives. Research, develop and facilitate courses. Analyze course evaluations to determine improvements.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Provides consulting services to assigned departments on a wide range of organizational issues. Analyze business and operating needs of assigned departments. Develop, recommend and assist with implementing appropriate training strategies and interventions. Serves as a liaison between business unit managers and HR/training.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles and practices of adult learning theories, training and development, and training design and their successful application within the workplace environment. Develops, manages and delivers training.
- Coordinates and leads regularly scheduled meetings with clients to fully understand their daily operations, define their needs and help them achieve their objectives. Acts as SME regarding all areas of the OD function. Acts as a resource to managers and to HR team.
- Based on data and relationships with Business Units, plans interventions/actions, implements and evaluates the success using facts and data and adoption of tools and resources designed. Build relationships with customers and developing new and exciting learning events. Create engaging and challenging course-ware and training materials. Implements appropriate solutions, including facilitation in a timely manner.
- May develop professional development training opportunities, courses, and materials as well as first level management courses.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Lead, coach, mentor, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve an optimum level of performance by consistently demonstrating role model behavior in all that is said and done. Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports in a timely manner and recommend increases in compensation in accordance with pre-determined guidelines. Develop work instructions for quality processes and assists production in development of work instructions according to ISO9000, TL9000 and Site QMS Requirements. Supervises and conducts process inspections. Assist NA Quality Manager with coordination of Internal Audits Scheduling and Training Programs. Creates, updates, and tracks any assigned items or tasks. Select products for tests at specified states in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
Apply on company website