R.R. Donnelley and Sons Company (RRD) is currently seeking a Treasury Manager in our Corporate Treasury Department located in Chicago, IL. RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions with over $6 billion of revenues and operations in over 25 countries.
- Manage corporate finance and treasury related projects, including projects to update existing processes and procedures. Coordinate with internal departments, banks and outside advisors to see projects through to successful completion
- Perform analyses to evaluate financing alternatives and opportunities to manage risk and reduce costs, including analysis of foreign currency and interest rate risks and bank fees. Present and support analysis and recommendations
- Prepare treasury related cash flow projections on a monthly basis to assist with debt planning and liquidity management
- Maintain certain on-going responsibilities involving the administration of the debt and derivative portfolios, including maintenance of ISDAs and on-going Dodd-Frank reporting and administration
- Prepare presentations for various internal and external parties, including presentations summarizing analyses completed and recommendations provided
Apply on company website