The VAST Manager provides leadership and business direction to the project management and customer service teams as well as technical consulting to Sales and customers on data processing, programming, printing, imaging, mailing, electronic document presentment and delivery and production platform capabilities and solutions.
- Provides cost effective production solutions by understanding customers' mail construction specifications and matching them to the various print, imaging and inserting technologies within the BCS platform.
- Escalation point person for customers and sales regarding project management, programming and production issues as well as assist customers in generating solutions.
- Operates as a business liaison between customers, Sales, IT and Operations to support new business and development of existing business. Coordinates between technical resources and customer to ensure overall project success.
- Leads team continuous improvement/quality efforts by analyzing and addressing trends and implementing solutions. Serves as process owner of SOP's and QCP's as required to ensure flawless execution. Leads corrective action efforts to reduce error frequency and severity. Ensures compliance to procedures relating to the security of customer data.
- Oversees staffing and selection decisions, allocates resources and manages project assignments for the team. Responsible to balance resources and for making project assignments based on assessment of the complexity of work volume and the skill level of the team members.
- Analyzes business needs, trends and forecasts project volume. Provides justification relating to staffing decisions. Oversees interviewing processes and related feedback.
- Provides leadership and direction to direct reports through managing communication, performance evaluations, objectives setting, resource planning, problem resolution, promoting morale, facilitating training, development and career planning. Creates and fosters a team environment. Provides ongoing guidance, mentoring and planning with team members.
Apply on company website