Company: RR Donnelley
Location: Logan, UT
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Advertising, Media
Email me to apply later
The Warehouse Inventory Handler provides needed materials to material handlers and puts materials away when the job is completed by using the Component Inventory System, pull tags, forklifts, and other equipment.
- Manages InfoShare “Pull Queue” systemically pulling components while working with area PC's and expeditors to ensure on time delivery for production runs.
- Process “Returns” using Info Share to maintain accurate quantity and location information.
- Scans the skid label of materials using scanners and or logbooks to monitor and document quantities and location of inventory.
- Delivers materials to staging area using the appropriate PIV (Powered Industrial Vehicle), pallet jacks, and/or dollies to ensure that the material handlers have what they need as they deliver components to production.
- Verbally communicates with Materials Supervisor, PC's (Production Coordinators) and Inventory Control Clerks to keep them updated on stock quantities and/or stock shortages that might prevent completion of a job. If shortages exist Inventory Transaction Analysis reports are used to track usage history.
- Returns material to its initial location using forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or dollies to provide a clean work area for the start of the next job.
- Transport material as needed to and from the off-site warehouse using the panel truck while obeying all safety rules and traffic laws.
- Coordinates the storage of material pulled with “Hold tags” waiting for component disposition, delivers materials to Non-conforming with appropriate paperwork.
- Keeps warehouse clean and safe. Removes loose wrap from pallets, checks racks for broken pallets and restacks pallets if necessary.
- Completes monthly physical inventories using InfoShare and printouts of racks to ensure accurate quantities and locations of inventory.
- May include other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website