OCPC (Orange County Printing) is hiring an experienced Imaging Operator in our Wide Format department in Irvine, CA.
Operate variable print imaging equipment working on Wide Format projects.
- Operate a variety of equipment based on the production.
- Program and prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position.
- Color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs, and other items as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Apply on company website