Magnite is the world's largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project's programmatic expertise and Telaria's talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the newly formed company will be NASDAQ: MGNISummary
Revenue Operations is a global team whose primary focus is Ad Quality, Integrations and Operational Support. Our specialists are experts in the Rubicon Project platform and the programmatic landscape, providing guidance and support for clients and internal teams. They are responsible for assisting with integration management, troubleshooting and front line support.
The Revenue Operations team are detail oriented with the ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment. You must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and external clients.
The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude and excellent customer service while having a strong passion for what technology and automation can deliver for our clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the Magnite client base.
- Develop an understanding and mastery of all internal Rubicon Project tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client and platform related issues.
- Provide prompt external client communications for all inquiries within SLA's.
- Ability to develop a working relationship and effectively communicate with internal and external teams.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the internal account teams to ensure the best possible resolution for the client.
- Liaise with publishers to oversee proper integration onto the Rubicon Project platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking to external clients and have well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner with flawless attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and ability to converse clearly with internal and external clients.
- Self-starter with demonstrated track-record of executing and delivering in a fast paced environment.
- Problem identifier and solver
- Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid computer skills including Excel, Powerpoint and SalesForce.com.
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of online advertising concepts a plus.
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours.
Apply on company website