Vendor Resolution Coordinators are responsible for processing of and the reconciliation of vendor accounts, as well as performing research for billing issues. This position works as a liaison to the vendor. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location or line of business.
- Audit vendor invoices for accuracy and complete data entry of key elements of the invoice into software system.
- Process vendor invoices for payment by Accounts Payable.
- Through extensive contact with vendors and in conjunction with other departments and verification of contract terms, research vendors' accounts to resolve discrepancies.
- Audit vendor invoices, investigate, research, and resolve discrepancies and/or errors
- Negotiate pricing with service providers as needed
- Resolve service provider pricing discrepancies
- Resolve and correct service provider and inter- company discrepancies
- Resolve service provider A/R issues by data collection and research
- Resolve location cut offs and service interruptions
- Work directly with the client coordinators to resolve customer- hauler discrepancies and update system as required
- Work directly with A/P and research provider payment inquiry, apply refund checks and credits and research all 30-60-90 day notices and contact service provider as needed
- Review the open invoice and open work order reports monthly and resolve various discrepancies
- Resolve disputed invoices by monthly deadline to ensure customer billing accuracy
- Prepare payment histories and/or other validation for charges on invoices
- Process vendor invoices and update computerized system
- Update vendor information in computer database
- Prepare and run reports as necessary
- Complete tasks in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a professional demeanor and telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company
- 10 key calculator and computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications; AS400, Lotus Notes, MSS/I Extensions applications experience, a plus
- Possess basic financial skills
- Must possess excellent customer service and data entry skills
- General knowledge of office functions
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Ability to identify issues, make decisions, and resolve problems
- Must be able to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Waste industry experience, a plus
- Ability to work occasional overtime, weekends and/or holidays
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1- 2 years data entry experience preferred
- Knowledge of general office functions
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete pre-employment drug test
- Office environment
- Prolonged sitting and repetitive motions performed answering phone and working on computer
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Rumpke Waste and Recycling is committed to equality in all aspects of employment. It is Rumpke's policy to provide equal opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Apply on company website