RWJBH is seeking an Athletic Trainer for our Rutgers University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics located in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Rutgers University is a member of the Big Ten Conference and NCAA Division I.
The successful candidate will serve as full-time athletic trainer with Rutgers University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, with primary support of the Women s Rowing program
- Master's degree in athletic training or related field along with a minimum of 3 years of athletic training experience at the collegiate level.
- Certified by the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification (BOC).
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners Athletic Training License, or eligible; CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- 3+ years of experience as an Athletic Trainer at the collegiate level and/or experience with elite level Rowing.
Supervision and coordination of the medical care for student-athletes, including but not limited to:
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and treatment of athletic injuries, short-term and long-term rehabilitation of athletic injuries, education and counseling of student-athletes, and athletics related health care administration in consultation with and under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Athletic Training, Director of Athletic Training, Chief Medical Officer, Team Physician(s), and other qualified medical personnel.
- Regular day, evening and weekend hours are required; Travel is required.
Additional inquiries may be directed to David Borchardt, Director of Athletic Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website