- Assists in the daily operation of the Department by performing clerical functions including but not limited to receptionist, financial, ordering and general clerical duties.
- Maintains departmental filing system.
- Performs clerical duties in support of a hospital department including, but not limited to word processing, filing, receptionist responsibilities, photocopying and mail sorting and distribution.
- Three to five years office experience preferred, good organizational and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of medical/dental terminology a plus but not essential.
- Computer skills required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website