Community Medical Center is seeking a Rehabilitation Technician (Per Diem Days)!
Community Medical Center, an affiliate of RWJBarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital offering area residents world-class medical treatment with the comforts of hometown care. Opened in 1961, CMC has evolved into the state s newest teaching hospital with three residency programs and Ocean County s largest and most active health care facility caring for over 21,500 inpatients, 178,000 outpatients and 73,700 emergency department patients each year.
In this role, the Rehabilitation Technician assists therapists during skilled intervention and provides clerical support in the daily operations of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
- Some college preferred, Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Successful completion of all required orientation programs
At Community, our employees make the difference which is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. To encourage the advancement of our employees, we offer a tuition assistance program and provide opportunities for professional development and growth.
Community Medical Center is dedicated to advancing the quality of life and health of our community while delivering compassionate care for our patients. Our core values include: Compassion, Quality, Accountability, Integrity, Diversity and Teamwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website