Job ID: 2019-80496
The Inside Vehicle Sales Manager will work Marketing qualified leads, self-generated leads, and other lead sources to maximize retail sales and promote customer satisfaction initiatives. Maximizing proceeds and gains on used vehicles, generating first time customers, establishing repeat buyers, increasing speed to market, are focus areas for the position.
The Inside Vehicle Sales Manager will also look to maximize ancillary products and revenue, including, but not limited to: extending warranty, financing, pre-paid SelectCare options and other related products. Additionally, they will work with the Wholesale Manager to dispose of older inventory and also refer leads that may fall into the wholesale arena. He/She will work with BU Maintenance and Asset Managers to proactively market units that are nearing the end of term. Feedback will also be given to the appropriate parties regarding market conditions, pricing trends and other variables that impact used vehicle inventory levels and pricing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education (e.g. Bachelor's degree) preferred with emphasis on marketing and sales assignments preferred
- Three (3) years or more sales related experience
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills. Strong communication and sales skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple items
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment. Self-starter
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices. Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Effective negotiation skills. Understand negotiation process
- General knowledge and prior usage of CRM systems (intermediate level) preferred
- Call and email Marketing qualified leads- web, referrals, warm leads, call-ins
- Call self generated leads utilizing various industry resources
- Generate first time buyers by aggressively marketing the previously mentioned lead sources
- Establish repeat buyers by enhancing the customer experience
- Increase speed to Market by streamlining processes and procedures
- Enhance the retail experience by proactive communication and prompt follow-up
- Maximize ancillary product revenue: warranty, financing, SelectCare
- Work with field counterparts to minimize inventory holding time
- Efficient paperwork preparation: bill of sale, title, warranty forms, etc.
- Proactive communication with Asset Management and Vehicle Sales Management
- Work closely with Wholesale/Export team to identify customers/prospects that would fit in the wholesale/export arena
- Additional responsibilities per Management's request to meet the needs of an ever evolving prospect/customer base
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website