Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Based out of Grand Island, NE facility. As a Customer Service Driver your primary job will be picking up oil. The Customer Service Driver will be performing warehouse duties and covering the oil route full time. Flexibility and strong customer service skills are important. This is a full time permanent position and will eventually develop into having your own sales and service route.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit between 8–10 customer sites per day;
- Picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Assisting with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License preferred (Paid Training Offered!);
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements preferred (Endorsements Reimbursed!);
- Previous route sales experience preferred;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483). *SK
Apply on company website