Our Hebron, OH location is currently looking for a Facility Maintenance Repair II to join the team! The Facility Maintenance Repair is responsible for performing a variety of maintenance/troubleshooting on equipment throughout the facility. We are searching for a safety-minded individual with a strong electrical/mechanical background with the ability to learn and grow with our team in Hebron, OH!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, overtime available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Group 401k with company matching component;
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Responsible for daily directing and performing preventative and routine maintenance on a variety of refinery equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, compressors, vehicles, basic instrumentation, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, and other equipment.
- Advises plant personnel on maintenance equipment related concerns.
- Ensures that all safety practices are followed during maintenance activities. Communicates immediately to the Maintenance Supervisor any safety issues which cannot be immediately resolved at his level.
- Is responsible for the daily scheduling and prioritization of Maintenance activities. Provides leadership and direction, when required, to the other Maintenance Technicians while promoting a team-oriented work environment.
- Initiates purchase orders for consumable supplies.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience in preventative maintenance or basic installations of one or more of the following: Electrical, Pipe fitting, Mechanic is required;
- Any electrical certifications are considered a strong asset (Journeyman Electrician);
- Experience with PLC's, automation, and controllers are also considered a strong asset;
- Forklift operator certification is an asset;
- Basic proficiency in electrical, pipe fitting, mechanical knowledge preferred;
- Willing and able to work off shifts, overtime and weekends as business requires;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Requisition # 63927
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with additional information! https://careers.cleanharbors.com/working-here
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website