Safety-Kleen is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst in Norwell, Massachusetts.
- Monitor, track and report on oil energy market indices on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Assist in the tracking of base oil and finished oil pricing though all channels to market, Direct, Wholesale, Tolling & Blending, Distributor, Specific Markets.
- Track and report on weekly Base Oil and Blended Oil sales.
- Work closely with Base and Blended salespeople to update monthly pricing and issue price letters to customers
- Build deal evaluation models as needed to assess margin and impact of large deals
- Support Salesforce.com record keeping and deal communications on deals.
- Track and manage the Company's product and formula costs used in our sales and margin analysis.
- Work with all sales channels to ensure accuracy of deal details and opportunity elements.
- Prepare monthly reporting package for Price Performance, Product, Region, Customer Sales and margins, volumes, spread, market basket, etc.
- Support and mentor Pricing Analysts
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred (Alternative combinations of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of Excel (including Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and Word, Power View, Power Query, MS Power BI.
- Database management skills a plus (i.e. Access, SQL, etc.)
- Illustration of ability to assemble financial models for deal evalaution
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior work experience does not need to be directly related, but should be similar
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, confidential employee assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
Typical shift is 8 hours w/possible over-time. To perform the duties of this job employee must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, kneel, climb, reach, squat, stoop, and twist, use a Computer and have the ability to drive a company vehicle, if needed. Must also have the ability to carry, lift, pull and push from 1 – 25 lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands.
Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
- We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Apply on company website