Location: San Bernardino, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC currently has a career opportunity for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in San Bernardino California.
• The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) has overall management responsibility for the IT Security Program and implements information systems security tasks, as required, for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
• Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
• The ISSM will be responsible for systems security, testing and system accreditation activities.
• Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
• Active DoD Secret clearance.
• A working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and creating a RMF System Security Plan in the enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
• A candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of RedHat Linux, and Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems.
• A candidate must be able to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
• This is a critical role that requires the candidate to be a self-starter and possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required.
• More than 7 years of related information systems security experience in a security environment with demonstrated knowledge of classified IS operation.
• Ensures IA and IA-enabled software, hardware and firmware comply with appropriate security configuration guides.
• Administration of Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) and/or McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
• Current/active professional certifications that comply with DoD 8570 requirements are required.
• Security+ certification is a minimum.
Desired QualificationsDesired Education and Experience:
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
• Advanced experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems and a working knowledge of Linux Operating systems.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator or Microsoft Certified System Engineer.
• RedHat Linux Certification.
Apply on company website