SAIC is positioned to offer a competitive Intelligence Analyst Engineering position. Prospective candidates need to demonstrate recent Intelligence Analyst support to a Military enterprise. The is a full time, Navy Customer site role at Point Mugu, CA.
A successful candidate will provide the following core skills:
- Ability to interpret ELINT data in support sensor plans, procedures, and database inputs
- Ability to conduct defect identification and resolution analysis support
- Lead team activities as well as support system and product testing as an analyst resource
- Conduct progress reporting in support of product development and technical accomplishments within the core team
- Support requirements processes, workflows, ConOps
- Support the build and sustainment of a positive forward leaning engineering team
The prospective candidate will:
- Demonstrate a BS degree and have 10 years of Intelligence (ELINT/SIGINT/Collection) Analysis and coordination/reporting experience;
- Have a minimum of an active Secret clearance
- Demonstrate the ability to apply current skills to the development and test areas of the SHEELD work center
- Research, design, develop, and support the testing of Intelligence Community reported data in support of integrating perishable mission data library system modules into the SHEELD platform on board systems
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a group context
- Be familiar with the development of plans and Concept of Operations
- Demonstrate the ability to brief all levels of leadership on project status.
- Familiarity with the MH-60R and E-2 series platforms
- Have been part of an aircrew of either of these platforms
- Top Secret Clearance (SCI eligible)
- Have support Fleet User Events/Evaluations of systems or capabilities demonstrations
- Instructor qualifications of EW or Tactical operations.
Apply on company website