SAIC is preparing to support the US Government through a US Department of State contract for assisting African partners in peacekeeping and counter-terrorism operations with contractor provided Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) support.
SAIC will provide a suitable Contractor-Owned and Contractor-Operated (COCO) aerial surveillance platform, as well as qualified personnel to perform all operational, engineering, and sustainment efforts necessary to support deployment operations effectively, expand support as directed by contract modification, conduct post-deployment debriefings, and support engineering activities.
Operation of the ISR support can be at multiple sites in a region or individual country.
The Imagery Intelligence Analyst may be deployed to the supported military HQ and integrated into the ISR cell staffed by African partner military personnel.
The tasks include:
- Conduct analysis on data from different sensors
- Provide PED on the data received
- Run change detection software on provided data
- Support analysis conducted by the African partner ISR cell
- Provide input to mission planning and prioritization of targets for collection
- Troubleshoot communications issues on incoming data
- Communicate with ISR controllers and sensor operators during a mission
- Provide post mission feedback to the SAIC Site Lead and Mission Coordinator
- Support data storage and transfer requirements
Demonstrable experience with multi-source intelligence fusion in support of either, counterterrorism, and/or counter insurgency operations.
- Fully conversant with the UAS imagery products and able to assist AMISOM officers with development of PED products.
- Must have strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to integrate into a supported nation's team
- Cultural awareness and the ability to operate within culturally sensitive environments
- Demonstrated professional experience providing complex briefings and written documents to senior leaders.
- Strong MS Suite skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in Africa for at least six months
- UAS platform experience
- Previous qualification as UAS payload operator (PO) or mission commander/coordinator (MC)
- Experience with the DoS, DoD, or other U.S. Government contracting agencies
- Minimum of 1 year's deployment in austere environments
US SECRET clearance
Desired ground-school training
Sensor experience with at least one (1) of the MX series, or equivalent high definition capable payloads
Apply on company website