Location: Suffolk, VA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert in Maritime Operational Center support to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award. The successful candidate will coordinate C5I support and advice regarding the materiel requirements for a Maritime Operational Center (MOC) Command and Control (C2) support to Numbered Fleet and Navy Component Commanders as well as C2 support aligned to the emerging defense mission for Navy forces afloat and ashore, in compliance with existing and planned President-directed Phased Adaptive Approaches aligned geographically.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI
- 15 years of senior Navy operational experience in maritime missions/functions/tasks with working knowledge of the coordination between the tactical and operational level of war
- Robust working knowledge of Navy, naval, and joint concepts and the processes through which they were derived
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- B.S. in CS, IS, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. (Desired)
- 10 years of experience in MOC C2 support
- Coordinate C5I support and advice in connection with materiel requirements for MOC C2 support to Numbered Fleet and Navy Component Commanders
- Coordinate C2 support aligned to the emerging defense mission for Navy forces afloat and ashore, in compliance with existing and planned President-directed Phased Adaptive Approaches aligned geographically.
Apply on company website