Operations Coordinator with outstanding attention to detail needed for an immediate full-time position representing Talentline and our strategic clients.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Retail Operations Coordinator you would have a keen eye for detail within the sales operations department, as well as advanced administrative skills working within multiple systems. Your main responsibility would be ensuring excellent quality and appropriate quantity of work produced, while supporting business growth as envisioned by Talentline's business needs, business goals, and company culture. This is a client and management-facing position, and professionalism is of the utmost importance.
With Talentline's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Talentline trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to varying region-wide travel opportunities. Your course is limitless!
At Talentline, we work for you. As a long-standing partner with Samsung Electronics and various other clients in the wireless and consumer electronics sectors, we provide talent who personally connect with our consumers by inspiring participation, creating a memorable brand experience, and influencing future purchase decisions; forming forever-customers.
What's in it for you?
- Paid Time-Off
- Eligible for 401K and Medical Benefits
- Fun Work Environment
- Located Overlooking Texas Motor Speedway
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
#Operations #Corporate #Career #Job #Fun #BestJobEver
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively process assigned sales payrolls and client invoices
- Accurately update information as requested by sales team in applicable reporting systems
- Work closely with Business Development on new market/client launches to accurately establish required payroll and invoicing processes
- Effectively maintain and distribute reports as requested by sales team
- Analyze sales reports for accuracy and/or discrepancies prior to distribution
- Courteously receive incoming internal customer and field associates calls; determine appropriate resolution; escalate or submit for research when necessary
- Provide excellent customer service by facilitating and/or providing informal training and feedback to internal customers
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Compose verbal and/or written correspondence to internal and external customers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Partner with Operations Manager to ensure payroll invoicing and commissions are accurate and delivered weekly
- Perform daily exception and weekly reconciliation reports and audit processes as required by the client
- Accurately update field personnel information in a timely manner
- Ensure reports generated/distributed are accurate and meet deadline
- Work with the Operations Manager and other key account team partners to determine meaningful business metrics for the program and help build reporting around it to drive the business
- Provide training and initiatives from process roll-outs and reporting
- Remain proactive in anticipating problems and work to resolve them quickly
- Bachelor Degree or at least 3-years retail operations, finance, or logistics
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must demonstrate initiative and follow up with customers
- Ability to create and modify spreadsheets via formulas, V-Lookups, pivot tables and other advanced Excel functions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and time management skills; paying close attention to detail
- Display good judgment and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Apply on company website