Exciting Opportunity for Psychiatrists in the Beautiful Southwest
San Juan Health Partners in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting one General Psychiatrist for primary inpatient coverage plus call and one General Psychiatrist for primary outpatient coverage plus call. Join a caring, community hospital in the heart of the Four Corners.
You can look forward to:
- Compensation range based on years of experience
- Less than two years of experience $277,000
- Two or more years of experience $310,000
- 1:3 call
- Productivity/quality bonus potential
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement
- Student loan repayment and residency stipend
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation package
- Quality work/life balance
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments. Farmingtons strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith | 888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone) | firstname.lastname@example.org (email) | sanjuanregional.com or sjrmcdocs.com
Apply on company website