- Join staff including 9 general cardiologists, 2 electro-physiologists, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons was well as advanced practice providers.
- Daily assignments of clinic, EP consults, and EP lab are rotated evenly among EP physicians
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Practice is 50% clinic; 10% hospital consults; 40% lab
- No call; EP physician rotate covering General Cardiology – Friday 5PM to 7:30 AM on Saturday
- Potential for outreach service
- State-of-the-art echo labs including 3D TEE, well-developed structural and heart disease program supported by the non-invasive cardiologists.
- State-of-the-art stress facility including treadmill testing, stress echo, SPECT and PET.
- Cardiac CT and MRI available.
- Research and teaching opportunities available.
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
- Fargo, ND
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
Practice Details: Join staff including 9 general cardiologists, 2 electro-physiologists, 4 in...
Apply on company website