At Sanford Health, we put an emphasis on quality care and offer $5,000 and 10 days each fiscal year for CME. Physician wellbeing is important to us as well which is why our physicians have a minimum of 20 days of vacation each year. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance with great added benefits of HSA and Flex Spending accounts. Other great perks include PAID life and malpractice insurance with indefinite tail coverage. We offer a generous 401(k) employer match and relocation allowance. Additional voluntary benefits include: ID Shield, LegalShield, accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance!
Fargo, ND Position Details:
- Current physician group consists of five otolaryngologists that subspecialize in head & neck cancer, pediatrics, neuro-otology, and general
- Opportunity to build your practice in any/all of the following areas: general ENT, laryngology, sleep, facial plastics, pediatrics, and otology
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery
- Call currently is 1:6 with the option of facial trauma call
- Large primary care referral base
- Subspecialists service population: over 1 million
- Opportunity to teach medical students, surgery residents, as well as IM and FM residents
Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful Heart of Lakes area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Bismarck, ND Position Details:
- Opportunity to provide sub-specialty services such as Head & Neck or Sleep Apnea surgery
- High-volume, varied surgical practice (17-25 patients/day)
- Brand new clinic space that opened July 2020
- Conveniently shared clinic space with Allergy & Audiology
- Broad referral base spanning western/central North Dakota, eastern Montana, and northern South Dakota.
- Outreach opportunities available but not required
- New outpatient surgery center finishing Summer of 2021
- Team of two physicians, two APPs, and support staff within the department
- Community-wide shared call with other locations (1:5)
Bismarck, the capital city of North Dakota, is located in central North Dakota along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 125,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home and it is the perfect place for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From hiking to baseball to fishing Bismarck has it all! In North Dakota, you will live a high quality of life with affordable living, clean air, safe communities, superb schools, and the beauty of all four seasons. Youll experience the small town feel without missing the luxuries of living in a larger city. Our airport features direct flights to Minneapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Orlando, and Las Vegas! The Bismarck Event Center brings in a variety of cultural and artistic events such as concerts, sports, and many trade/vendor shows.
At Sanford Health, we put an emphasis on quality care and offer $5,000 and 10 days each fiscal year for CME. Physician wellbeing is...
Apply on company website