At Sanofi, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Type 2 Immunity and Fibrosis Cluster located in Cambridge, MA. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for discovery and project progression in the preclinical research space. This position is intended to support mechanistic biology activities to enable credentialing of early and late stage programs using in vitro and in vivo biology skills.
Working semi-independently, carry-out biological studies (immunology, biochemical, cell biology, ex vivo assays, in vivo pharmacological and molecular biology) for the advancement of therapeutic enabling/validation programs.
Plan studies to generate, process and present high-quality data to supervisor /immediate working group/program team. Provide documentation of studies according to Quality SOPs.
May be asked to assume other Department responsibilities (e.g. Safety, Quality).
Applicants with laboratory experience in either:
1) cellular immunology (including cell separation and selection, tissue culture, preparation, acquisition and analysis of flow cytometry data, perform ELISAs and Luminex assays, immunological profiling of samples obtained from relevant human subjects, ex vivo assessment of cellular immune responses in samples)
2) in vivo pharmacology
3) molecular techniques (including Next Generation Sequencing, TaqMan/PCR, RNA isolation, western blotting) are aligned with our needs and ongoing areas of science.
Successful applicants must be well-organized and detail-oriented. They must have meticulous record keeping and documentation according to Sanofi quality SOPs, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, ability to work productively in a team environment, and the ability to adapt to changing project priorities and timelines with willingness to learn new techniques.
- B.S. in Biology or related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience OR an M.S. with minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Basic in vitro assay skills are required and proven assay development skills would be an advantage.
- Experience with handling and profiling of human samples
- Multi-color flow cytometry analysis would also be an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, along with a strong work ethic
- Motivated to excel in both individual and team environments.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply on company website