iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:Health Technology Assessment Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Coordinate the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Network list of members, update Intranet and propose initiatives to animate the network
- In collaboration with Information Technology Services, keep HTA strategy website content up to date
- Participate to dissemination of experiences with Health Economics and Value Assessment (HEVA) Business Partners (BP) (US based)
- Optimize early engagement with US based BP and stakeholders
- Organize workshop sessions with project teams to educate on early engagement
- Support global project team/global brand team with HTA analysis through relevant database; identification of gaps
- Collaborate with Medical Real World Evidence (RWE) plan to align it with HTA strategy and HTA agencies' needs via post launch evidence generation meeting if relevant
- Collaborate with RWE to face digital evolution and educate project teams on using and developing RWE platforms (i.e. Darwin)
- Follow-up on HTA strategy and budget with the HEVA Project Management Officer (PMO) and finance department
- Involvement in contract & follow-up with legal department on specific projects with external vendors/university
- Participate to HTA activities & panels with technical support
- Master or Doctoral degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or other related field
- A minimum 1 year of previous full time working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- Effective communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capacity and ability to understand different business, to deal with a large number of project and information and to prioritize
- Strong capacity to network and interact with various stakeholders
- Multi-cultural environment experience
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply on company website