The Lead, Patient Support Services will shape and lead the development and implementation of a consistent strategy across Sanofi Genzyme Canada patient programs offered across our product portfolio.The lead will work very closely with the franchise/product Patient and Provider Services Leads to deliver the highest standards of service, support and care while meeting or exceeding patient and HCP expectations. The Lead will ensure sharing of best practices, audit readiness, SOP compliance, and cost effectiveness implementation across franchises/products.The Lead will also be responsible for developing, with the help of the Patient and Provider Services Leads, a Sanofi Genzyme Strategic Plan and roadmap to ensure a continued focus on innovation, efficiency, and optimal patient support.
- Working closely with Legal, Compliance, Medical, PV, and Franchise Patient and Provider Services Leads, ensure that all Sanofi Genzyme patient programs maintain the highest level of ethics and compliance with all relevant SOPs
- Lead the support and engagement in all scheduled patient program audits at Sanofi Genzyme
- Work with Patient and Provider Services Leads to identify best practices, optimal efficiencies, and consistencies that can be implemented at an organizational level
- Lead will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills as it relates to operational issues with the patient support program and the use by HCPs and patients, across franchises/products
- Lead the identification and implementation of optimal patient program metrics, to ensure our patient program vendors are delivering at the high standard that Sanofi Genzyme requires.
- Lead will ensure all training requirements of the program such as PV/AE, product and program are met as required by our PSP SOP for programs.
- Lead the creation of a strategic plan and roadmap for the future for all Sanofi Genzyme patient programs
- In collaboration with the Patient and Provider Services Leads, work directly with our patient program vendors to create and maintain strong partnerships and optimize PSP budgets
- Commit to continuous improvement and optimization of the Sanofi Genzyme patient programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual (English/French) a strong asset.
- Minimum university degree is required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of pharmaceutical sales/marketing and patient support program experience, including relevant experience in the Canadian market.
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong passion, patient focus and results orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and computer literacy for regular reporting on program metrics.
- High level of focus and demonstrated attention to detail including strong financial acumen
- Experience with biologic self-injectable and/or infused products an asset.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and solution orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong anticipatory and reactive problem-solving skills.
- Minimal travel expectations (maximum 10% of time).
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply on company website