Job Responsibilities/Department Description
The Bioanalytics Characterization group, part of Sanofi Biologics Development R&D, is a multi-disciplinary team that provides characterization support to programs from early to late stages of product development using state of the art analytical methods and tools. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to perform complex and detailed analyses of protein structure, functional attributes, post-translational modifications and biophysical properties.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams to design, perform and harmonize degradation pathway studies.
- Collaborate with team members and other groups on the design and performance of structure/ function studies for products in late stage development
- Perform IND enabling characterization studies including charge isoform and glycoform characterization studies
- Support functional testing for C5 Developability studies.
- Participate in the cross functional team discussions.
- Work with the automation team to develop automated methods and workflows for the characterization group.
- Candidates are required to have a Ph.D., or equivalent, in Biochemistry, Biology, or a relevant scientific field and 0-2 years of experience in a life science position.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in HPLC, UPLC and mass spectrometry of proteins and experience with one or more for the following: isoelectric focusing, glycan analysis, MALS or high throughput analytical platforms.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with good communication and troubleshooting skills, a strong work ethic, and who works well both independently and as part of a team.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply on company website