The Senior Administrative Assistant will support the Global Value and Access team for the MS , Oncology and Immunology Franchise within Sanofi Genzyme
This individual will be responsible for all administrative needs including but not limited to managing calls, calendar and travel scheduling, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation (including memo's, faxes, letters, emails and other communication), meeting planning, general administrative support and projects which may be assigned.
-Provides daily proactive administrative support , requiring a good knowledge if department functions and franchise /Business unit Functions
-Primarily responsible for maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, processing purchase requests, and making travel arrangements
-Regularly interfaces with internal management and staff to complete tasks
-Professionally interacts with external and internal parties. (Contacts are frequent with individuals representing outside organizations, and or individuals of significant importance within the company).
-Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
-Prepares grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses
-May generate and format basic presentations
-Manages communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages
-Schedules meetings/reserve conference rooms
-Performs online expense reporting
-Processes and tracks invoices, establish P.Os.
-Provides administrative support including filing, faxing, copying, scanning, mailing, and some data entry
-Oversees organization and maintenance of files including potentially confidential data.
-Ensures supply needs are met, including online purchasing consistent with company SOPs
-May be asked to obtain sequential approvals, requiring an understanding and adherence to company SOPs
- Completes other duties as requested
-Must have advanced knowledge of or quickly learn internal electronic systems to facilitate completion of tasks (eProcurement, Taleo, Sharepoint, Webex, Kronos, GlobeEd, Cliqbook, etc.)
-Exercises discretion when handling confidential material and information
- Assists additional team members with administrative duties as needed
· High School Diploma and 5+ year's administrative experience
- 5+ years' experience supporting senior-level business leaders in a pharma or biotech environment
· Minimum 5 years' experience using computer technology including the Microsoft Suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and others)
- Keen sense of judgment , ability to make decisions and develop solutions to a variety of complex situations
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize effectively
- Proactively communicates timetables for completion of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
- Organized and committed, with consistent follow through
- Strong initiative, tact, communication and interpersonal skills a must
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply on company website