Retail Sales Merchandiser Peer Trainer Full Time SAS
The full time Retail Sales Merchandiser Peer Trainer position will give you the opportunity to be a leader and excel in the retail sales field. You will be expected to lead and train by example working in the top retail locations representing the best brands on the market today. The ideal candidate will have a background in merchandising, training and possess excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Do you have the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level? Take this opportunity to join a company that offers competitive pay rates and top-notch training. Grow your career with the leading sales and marketing agency in all of North America.
- Maintaining client objectives by ensuring client and company objectives are met by maintaining full distribution, stock, signage and schematics on existing SKUs and secondary product placements.
- Authorize items to meet client shelf schematic standards.
- Prepare for and respond to audits.
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Communicate effectively both internally with management and externally with all customers, building rapport with clients and customers.
- Field questions and proactively develop action plans to resolve issues.
- High School Diploma or higher education or equivalent job-related experience.
- Previous retail training experience.
- Aggressive self-starter with a strong bias for action and results orientation.
- High sense of urgency; strong drive and passion to win.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Adaptability to changing demands, priorities, circumstances and directions.
- Ability to work independently, but also successful team building skills.
Apply on company website