Technical Account Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Technical Account Manager as a business partner is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with retail teams and clients by having a strong understanding of all Company retail technology systems and resources available within the Technology Division. The TAM is the liaison, acting as the single point of contact for all Retail Technology departments. The TAM will provide solutions, training and project management to help deliver outstanding results. The TAM must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines. The TAM is expected to support 1-3 teams dependent on size and complexity.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Works closely with Retail and Client management as the primary point of contact for ARTS, ensuring appropriate communication is delivered accurate, timely and in a consistent manner.
- Acts as the single point of contact for issue escalation, resolution and application/ reporting related requests for field management and client services.
- Must understand the functionality of the retail platform and how the data should appear in different types of devices.
- Able to efficiently troubleshoot reported issues (at the field management level) in all supported technology applications, providing feedback to and consult with the Retail and/or Client teams when needed regarding changes that need to be made to the database.
- Design and deliver training modules to retail management and other business partners to grow employees' knowledge of the retail technology software systems and how best to capture retail data.
- Act as a project manager on behalf of the Retail and/or Client teams by leading the project and/or participating as the organizational expert to manager completion 40%.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management Software) or database maintenance or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience of CPG (Consumer Package Goods) industry experience preferred
- Training/presentation experience
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Process-oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
Apply on company website