At Savage, we pride ourselves on providing our Team Members with a focus on safety not typically seen in other companies. You will enjoy working in a 5S environment that is safe to work in and free of clutter while receiving top-notch safety training and procedures to ensure that everyone makes it home every night to their loved ones. Hire Right, Train Right, Treat Right…it's the Savage way.
To safely and efficiently transfer petroleum coke from the coker unit's coke pit to a material handling system that will feed the Gasifier Unit inside Coffeyville Resource's Coffeyville, KS refinery using various types of material handling equipment.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current B CDL, Class A preferred
- Two years of experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work nights
- Experience driving in the snow and ice
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and reference checks and successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicle
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- Climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Change a flat tire
- Climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times a day
- Lift 50 or more pounds daily while climbing steps
- Drive and work in adverse weather conditions and apply snow chains to tires
- Hook and unhook hoses and open and close valves
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Apply on company website