Savage is hiring!! Are you looking for a company that values you for the work you do? Have you been a CDL driver most of your career and looking for something more? Our Drivers come to Savage for the challenge, growth and focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on processing and transporting materials for our customers. We understand and respect our Team Members as the lifeblood of what we do. Team Members are encouraged to find a better way and are enabled to “do things they never dreamed possible”.
The successful candidate will safely and efficiently transport material to and from locations year-round in the North region of the United States and Saskatchewan, a bordering Canadian Province.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”) and Paid holidays
- Local Work - In your own bed every night
- Opportunities for growth
- We provide Uniforms & PPE (laundering included)
- $90/year steel toe boot allowance
Here is what you will be doing:
- Daily unloading of dry product
- Report maintenance issues to Dispatch
- Take an active role in our safety program including attendance to all safety meetings and ensure safe behaviors of self and others
- Accurately fill out all necessary paperwork
- Enforce safety policies and procedures with other employees and visitors
- Assist with other duties within the facility (general maintenance, landscape upkeep and painting)
Requirements of a successful Class A Driver:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Active doubles and triples endorsement
- A minimum of 2 years of tractor/trailer and doubles experience
- Passport is required to enter Canada
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Apply on company website