Are you tired of Over the Road jobs? Want to be part of an exciting Team where you can do things you never dreamed possible?
With Savage, you can be home every night and start your path on a real career, not just another job.
Savage is now hiring a Class A CDL Driver to complete assigned coal hauls in a safe and efficient manner while exceeding customer expectations.
We're currently offering a sign-on bonus! If you live outside the area, we're also offering relocation assistance.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Utilize the Class A-CDL with Doubles & Triples endorsements to locally transport coal
- The Driver performs pre inspections and accurately completes paperwork
- Ensures that the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards daily and reports any safety issues to the maintenance crew, if needed
- Interact professionally with other Savage Team Members, customer management and personnel on a daily basis. Should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- The Driver will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- High school diploma or GED
- Current class A CDL with doubles & triples endorsements required
- The Driver will have a minimum of 1 year experience driving a double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Language skills (able to read, write, speak and understand English)
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work days and/or nights
- Professional demeanor (concerned about safety, quality of job performance & cleanliness; including verbal communications)
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website