SAVAGE SERVICES HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CLASS A CDL DRIVER
NOW OFFERING A $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Savage offers consistent time with your family and friends. Our compensation is great, and we offer health benefits for you and your dependents and a 401(k) match! Our equipment is current and properly maintained, and our focus it to get you home safe after each shift. The route for this position is from Little America, WY to Carlin, NV. You should plan to be home every other night.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”) and Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Be home every other night
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
This is what you'll be doing:
- Partners with dispatch in safely transporting material to and from transloading facilities; completes loads as dispatched
- Utilizes the Class A CDL, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to locally transport material as dispatched
- Fuels and cleans truck, performs pre and post-trip inspections, completes paperwork, and reviews communication board
- Takes an active role in our safety program including attendance to all safety meetings and ensure safe behaviors of self and others
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- Class A CDL with Tanker and Doubles & Triples endorsements required
- Two years of experience driving double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Experience driving in the snow and ice a must
- Work rotating shifts and weekends as scheduled; willingness to work days or nights. You will eventually be able to work your preferred shift, but it may take some time
- Can successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Apply on company website