- Understanding of healthcare compliance and compliance related principles
- Understanding of audit procedures and internal controls
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- Flexible attitude and open to changes in the audit schedule
- Absolute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong mission and values commitment; natural cultural fit
Education and Work Experience:
- Four year college degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or health care administration required.
- 2+ years of experience related to health care operations, regulatory compliance, and/or healthcare compliance preferred, but not required.
- Audit experience preferred
If not already achieved, obtain either of the below certifications within first two years of employment:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation
- Certification in healthcare compliance (CHC)
Other considerations (not requirements):
- ACL experience
- Project management experience
- Coding experience
Apply on company website