- BS in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 3 + years of experience in corporate or public accounting; healthcare experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and statistical skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and time management skills
- Additionally, candidate should possess strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to effectively navigate a rapidly changing environment. Candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently, with acute attention to details and deadlines. Candidate should have a can-do, will-do attitude, with the ability to influence others towards positive results and actions. Further, candidate must have experience navigating negotiations, with ability to push back effectively if necessary. Candidate must demonstrate teamwork and partnership across multiple different lanes and have the ability to interact professionally with Company officers and directors.
Apply on company website