Education, Experience, and Licensure:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Understanding of sterilization and high-level disinfection technologies including industry standardized principles and practice in sterilization and disinfection required.
- Prior experience in instrument processing preferred.
- Prior experience as a surgical technologist/procedure technologist preferred.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (B
- Certification in instrument processing is preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Physically demanding, high-stress environment
- Exposure to blood and body fluids, communicable diseases, chemicals, radiation, and repetitive motions
- Pushing and pulling heavy objects
- Full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients and equipment
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Hand eye coordination
- Standing and walking for extensive periods of time
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Corrected vision and hearing to within normal range
- Working irregular hours
Apply on company website