Manager MSO Operations
Full Time Employee
# of Openings
US-SCA Regional Office -Remote
Location : Location
US-SCA Regional Office -Remote
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years in Specialty Practice operations
- Willing to travel extensively, at least 40% and potentially more per week required
- Experience working with independent physician practices. Experience with proceduralists (orthopedics, cardiology, ENT, urology, etc) preferred
- Experience working with or in Management Services Organization (MSO) or other entity that provides management and consultative services to physician practices
- Experience supporting the Development team managing relationship through close
- Ability to establish trust and long-term relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player who is able to perform at a high level and willing to roll up sleeves to support a small but growing team in any capacity needed
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, have a strong desire to succeed, and willingness to exert the extraordinary effort that will be required.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
A key component of the role will be a deep understanding of the needs and challenges facing most independent specialty groups including a deep understanding of practice operations, the value propositions and levers that Specialty Practice can bring to a practice, quickly assess the landscape and coordinate the appropriate internal and external resources to develop and validate those propositions and ultimately drive an actionable strategic plan in partnership with the practice. This role will work very closely with the VP of MSO Operations.
- Support VP MSO Operations in the development and execution of change management process for prospective partnerships
- Coordinate and support operations, development, diligence and finance teams in acquiring information and validating assumptions that are critical to closing transactions.
- Drive the strategy and action plan development for prospective practices during diligence.
- Analyze current state of practice operations including leadership, systems, policies, procedures and overall operational efficiency. Develop solutions in partnership with MSO CEO.
- Work with VP MSO Operations to lead the implementation of action plan including leadership changes, governance creation, operational KPI development etc
- Quickly assess the dynamics and culture of prospective practices and skilfully navigate the groups decision making process.
- Develop relationships with MSO leadership team
- Ensure a smooth handoff from development to operations by facilitating relationships and ensuring operational activities are well in motion before formal handoff takes place.
- Identify operational obstacles and work with MSO and OSP team to identify and implement short and long-term solutions.
Apply on company website