- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- One year of OR and/or medical / surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state nursing licensure to practice in good standings.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of Pediatric Advance Life support (PALS) course is required when pediatric care is included in the facility scope of services within 90 days of employment or documentation of current PALS certification.
As a representative of Surgical Care Affiliates, all comments, attitudes, actions, and behaviors have a direct impact on the Facility's success. Interaction with patients, families, physicians, referral sources, affiliated schools, visitors, volunteers, co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative, and professional. This behavior should promote an atmosphere of teamwork, a culture of safety, and in accordance with SCA Core Values.
Apply on company website