- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- One year of OR experience preferred.
- Current state nursing licensure to practice in good standings.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of Pediatric Advance Life support (PALS) course is required when pediatric care is included in the facility scope of services within 90 days of employment or documentation of current PALS certification.
- Specialty certification in Perioperative Nursing is preferred.
As a representative of Surgical Care Affiliates, all comments, attitudes, actions, and behaviors have a direct impact on the Facility's success. Interaction with patients, families, physicians, referral sources, affiliated schools, visitors, volunteers, co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative, and professional. This behavior should promote an atmosphere of teamwork, a culture of safety, and in accordance with SCA Core Values.
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA's 10,000 teammates operate more than 250 surgical facilities that serve nearly 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Apply on company website