- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- One year of ICU, ED, PACU, and/or medical / surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice within good standings.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course is required when pediatric care is included in the facility scope services within 90 days of employment or documentation of current PALS certification.
- Specialty certification in Perioperative or perianesthesia Nursing is preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Physically demanding, high-stress environment
- Exposure to blood and body fluids, communicable diseases, chemicals, radiation, and repetitive motions
- Pushing and pulling heavy objects
- Full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients and equipment
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Hand eye coordination
- Standing and walking for extensive periods of time
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Corrected vision and hearing to within normal range
- Working irregular hours
Apply on company website