Licenses or Certificates:
- Successful completion of BLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS certification.
Total education, vocational training and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5 years related experience required OR proven experience with SURGICAL CARE AFFILIATES.
- Basic accounting procedures with some accounting background in a medically related environment, supervisory experience, extensive experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Computer, office equipment skills required. Medical terminology knowledge required.
- MUST HAVE RESPONSIBILITY OF ONE FACILITY WITH MORE THAN 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS GROSS REVENUE PER MONTH OR 4 OR MORE FACILITIES WITH A COMBINED GROSS REVENUE OF 3 MILLION PER MONTH.
Apply on company website